:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 14.  Style 31.  Post an outfit pic!
Lately, my go-to outfits consist of a bright, strange colored pair of tights, flats and a comfy dress (thank you mod cloth).  I am having some issues with my clothes lately; I blame Cadbury mini eggs and a sheer lack of will power.  Jeans, one day again soon, you and I will be friends.  I'm refusing to post an actual picture of an out fit out of sheer laziness... and I'm busy watching the Canucks game.  Instead, I will post a picture of my favorite boy, just because its my blog & I can.



little j on his new bike, a birthday gift from nona & popaya.  he's so proud of himself.  
how can my baby look so grown up?

be still my heart. 


Day 15.  Write to encourage a friend.  Inspire her beauty.
dearest judy,
you inspire me with your enthusiasm and your love of life and your sense of adventure.
you are one of the most generous people i have met - with your time, with your encouragement, with your delicious dinner recipes.
you are a beautiful woman, inside and out.
you have nice abs.
i love our lunch time walks, our coffee dates and watching our babies grow together.
i'm so glad i made you be my friend after we met in the dentist office.  or, i should say, i'm so glad your parents made you be my friend after i wouldn't stop talking at the dentist office.  they must have sensed my loneliness at the time.
i cannot wait for you to be a bride & marry your love.  i'm so honored to be documenting your day.
my toes look beautiful; i loved our date today.
love {me}
p.s. ~ i will eternally supply you with the good chapstick. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...