:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 12.  Write about what wears you out as a woman.
The laundry.  And my kitchen floor.  Enough said.

Day 13.  Write about something you would like to change about yourself for the better.
On a light note, I would like to change my body hair issues.  I know I have touched briefly on this before, but seriously, have you tried to pluck out a nose hair?!  It hurts.  And makes your eyes water.  And your sneeze about 10 times afterwards.  Now imagine you have 20 nose hairs in each nostril to pluck.  Not fun.  Although Jody seems to find it strangely entertaining.

On a more serious side, I would like to be 100% confident in who I was made to be.  And to take the tiny lingering goals and dreams and grab them, with all my strength, and just do it afraid.  I'm getting there.  My photography adventures are a small start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...