:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Friday, May 6, 2011

30 Years of Excellence!

I can't believe my wife is finally turning thirty!!!  It's about time! I thought it would be cool to marry a younger chick cause they stay hotter longer, but all they do is make fun of you for being old!  Just kidding! This write up is for my amazing wife who accomplished so much in her first 30 years!  I love her so much. She has turned into the best Mom ever! (thats right lady's! the best!) And I just love watching her take care of our little man.  She is the most caring woman and has brought so much joy to this family!  We have experienced so many things together, ups and downs, and she has handled them all so gracefully!  I cannot wait to spend the next thirty years with you babe!  I love you with all that is in me.  Happy Birthday my love!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Melissa!! 30 is awesome. The only down side is from now on, you forget how old you are when people ask. Too many numbers to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Melissa. Whoever knows you is better for it. I can't wait to hang with you for the next 3o years. Jody you are so lucky to have snagged her. Love you tons

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...