:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Thursday, February 17, 2011

:: Baby Isaiah ::

I had the privilege of taking pictures of this little man last week.  This photo session was so much fun!  Isaiah was a complete angel throughout, falling asleep so easily and letting me try out all my new photography hats.  I've been slowly building my collection lately, with the help of my mom's crochet skills and etsy, and Isaiah proved to be the perfect model!  He has such a gorgeous completion and is covered in baby down, just like Judah was.  Ooooh, he was pure yumminess!  (And, yes, yumminess is a word.)

I think this one is my favorite.


Throughout the shoot, Isaiah's big sister, Nevaeh, kept me entertained!  Ohmy, I love little girls!  She talked throughout the entire shoot - yes, the entire 2 hour shoot.  And, not just talked, but talked in baby babbles.  It was priceless.  Isn't she a gorgeous little thing!?

Speaking of gorgeous...

Oooh, this might actually be my favorite.  

:: B & E :: Thank you for letting me come into your home and capture these first moments with Isaiah!  He is a true treasure; you are blessed.  And, Nevaeh just made my desire to have a daughter of my own even stronger; she is beyond cute!  E, it was great chatting and getting to know you more.  You are truly beautiful inside & out.  I'm going to have to crash one of your dates with Marie. :)  xo*m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...