:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 4. Style 31. Post a pic of you in your favorite outfit.

Well, I've been really horrible at keeping up with Celebrate Beauty (31).  After a few sleepless nights of flu-like illness, I fell into a lazy blogger haze of tiredness and laziness.  But I'm back.  And blogging away from home tonight.  So, instead of posting a picture of MY favorite outfit, I'm posting about a blog that inspires me fashion-wise as I struggle out of my lululemon-loving, all things comfy life:
I didn't think I was in a fashion rut until watching Jen remix her summer dresses with tights and sweaters and still look fabulous on freezing cold, sit by the fire kinda days.  Then I realized that I had been living in my comfy clothes and not giving much thought, time or effort into my everyday appearance.  And, after 'trying' hard one day, Jody commented on how nice I looked.  I appreciate compliments as much as the next girl, but it just reaffirmed my laziness of the past few months.  So, as we press forward into 2011, I'm trying harder.  To look feminine, to look put together, to try on a daily basis.  For me, for Jody, for Judah.  And because mom jeans suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...