:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Saturday, January 8, 2011

{Please forgive all blog posts over the next few days.  I'm attempting to catch up on our backdated life and things will have no apparent order.  It will annoy you and me.  But its the only way it'll get done.}

One of our few family traditions over the Christmas season is ice skating.  We are horrible.  And awkward.  And clumsy.  But we love it and attitude is everything. 

Normally, we only skate on Christmas Eve.  Its the family rule, to ensure none of us excels and out shines the others.  But, a week before Christmas, some friends had an ice skating birthday party... the perfect opportunity to improve our mad skill and impress my brothers.  It didn't work.  But we didn't fall and that's what really matters.  We got to bring the stroller on the ice - Judah loved watching his daddy show off and I appreciated something to cling to.


Warning: The next photos are slightly disturbing.

Hello 1990.  
My tribute to The Cutting Edge & my dear friend, Andrea, with whom I've watched The Cutting Edge VHS more times than I care to recall.
I'm most definitely going to get in trouble for posting these pictures.
I warned you.

One of my favorite things about my man is that he's a bit of a goon.
I didn't get a picture - I was too busy trying to stay upright - but seeing three daddies push their baby strollers around the ice was one of the sweetest things I've seen in a long time.

1 comment:

  1. How come you have such nice ice skates if you only skate once a year? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...