:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Monday, January 10, 2011

Today, as I prepare to board a plane with my 9-month old, alone, I will remember this verse.  Because I am thankful to have found cheap flight - $101 round trip, including taxes - to Vegas.  Because I am thankful for a sister who found me and that we can start sharing our lives, even though we live countries apart.  Because I am thankful for Judah's first cousin, Baby Skyla, and that we have an opportunity to take in all her newborn goodness.  Because I am thankful for a husband who encourages me to be brave and adventerous.  Because, in faith, I am thankful for fellow passengers who are gracious and kind and HELPFUL and take mercy on me as I balance a baby, a diaper bag, a carry-on, a stroller and a car seat.

Today, I will remember that I am not fearful (*gulp*) but thankful.
[I can't remember on which site I found this; it was a free printable from some other blog.  Fellow blogger, my sincere apologies.  I take no credit for this.]

1 comment:

  1. You are so brave you inspire me!! All the best on your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...