:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

See, I told you I was addicted to Starbucks.

Me & Judd.  

Er, I mean Juda.

Ooops, I mean Dude-a.

Well, me and lil whatshisname.  

This is us.

2 comments:

  1. what's that?!?! You WERE addicted to starbucks??? I doubt the past-tense-ness of this comment;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is totally awesome! Did they give you any perks? Judd?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...