:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This Mother's Day, I was especially thankful for all of my mommy friends. Going through the process of becoming a mother over the last five weeks has made me so very grateful for all of the girlfriends that I have who are willing to listen to my never-ending questions about my baby, offer thoughtful wisdom on everything from burping tricks to the best in diaper rash cream to circumsision, and who are willing to attempt to put my crying baby to sleep by rocking him to sleep with their crazy moves.

I am thankful for my high school girlfriends, who I am so very happy to still be close to. They constantly make me laugh. They knew me when I had a horrible perm and braces and still love me anyways.

I am thankful for my Sunshine Coast mothers. I am so blessed to have met them; their friendship makes my new life here so much easier.

And I'm thankful to all the mothers I've met in-between who have enriched my life.

:: Happy Mother's Day! ::
- to all the incredible women and mothers and wives that make my life so full -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...