:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was something I'll never forget.

My husband surprised me with a silver "J" necklace first thing in the morning and whatever kind of Starbucks coffee I wanted. I knew it'd be something good as soon as I saw that little Blue Ruby box. *smile*

Jody and I also took Judah to the pool for the very first time! I cleared it with the doctor beforehand because he's still pretty tiny. And he loved it! We only lasted about 10 minutes before it got too cold, but it was an awesome experience for our little family.

My two dudes. Jubs looks a bit funny to me in this picture, but I love Jody's excitement. :)


Me & my little man in his tiny bathing suit. It was gigiantic on him and gapped horribly everywhere. Luckily, we managed to escape without incident (ie. poops) in the pool... because the swimsuit was totally for show.

Just chillin'.

4 comments:

  1. AWE!!! I was WONDERING about that necklace!! I SO want a "k" and "a" - I think you should put that bug in Jim's ear:)
    welcome to the Mummy Club! glad you had a great day, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I want to see a pic of the necklace. That's a great idea, now I want to copy you and get a 'K' & 'L'. Maybe an 'A' too. Is that too much of a good thing? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops , Tried to change my name thats why I deleted my comment.. Apparently it didn't work he he - Getting use to this. Anyway my comment still stands as " Judah is one handsome little dude <3 "

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...