:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My baby is five weeks old tomorrow. Its amazing how fast the last five weeks have passed but at the same time, it feels like Judah's been here forever. I constantly find myself wondering what my baby will be like in the future, especially when I am around other young children. I find myself saying "I can't wait for Jub Jub to fit into this little outfit" or "I can't wait until he coos at me and giggles and starts talking". The other part of me was saddened this week when I retired his tiny little undershirt to his memory box and when I realized his skinny little arms and legs were getting chubby. Today I tried to soak in the feel of his little body curled up on my chest because I never want to forget how this very moment feels. I dream of who this tiny little boy will become - his dreams and desire - and wishing for this moment, who he is now, to never change. xo *m

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...