:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

:: Week 1 in Pictures ::


I finally escaped from the hospital!
I met my fur-sister, Minnow. She gave me some kisses.
I got milk drunk a few times.
Mommy played dressed-up with me.
I got my first bath by mommy & daddy. I pooped in it.
Minnow taught me how to suntan.
I made a girl fall in love with me.
So far, being a baby is pretty awesome.

Love Judah

2 comments:

  1. Bah!!! I love it, he's such a beauty Mo!

    Ps. how do you get the curved corners on your photos? I loooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe....love this one:) and him...and you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...