:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Baby Judah Musings

1. He has a sweet little dimple in his right cheek. You can only see it when he smiles, makes a funny face, or sometimes when he cries. Its especially endearing to me because my dad had a single dimple too, which he passed onto my littlest brother, Elliott.

2. He's started doing fishy lips as though he's pondering some deep philosophical thought. It cracks me up every time.

3. He's covered in a layer of fur. Its good to know he has something of mine, seeing as everyone keeps saying he looks like Jody. I would have liked it to be my eyes or nose instead of body hair, but at least its something. I'm starting a back-waxing fund for him.

1 comment:

  1. oh my...#1, can't wait to see...#2, i can imagine, after the fun i've had with his little mouth effects! and #3, i have no words...but i'm sure i can round up some spare change in my sofa cushions!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...