:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This weekend I begged my girlfriend, Shawna, to take some family photos of us. Jody is notoriously bad for taking the worst photographs of me, and I really wanted some pictures of all three of us. So, I recruited help and Shawna did an amazing job! I've been really trying to watch our budget now that I'm on maternity leave and we just can't afford professional photographs right now, but I think she did an amazing job!

Thank you, Shawna, for letting us invade your house and your Saturday morning!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...