:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Letters to Judah

You are twenty-six days old and I have been learning something new everyday over the last twenty-six days in my new role as a mother. I spend most of the day watching you as you sleep, as you nurse, or as you stare back at me with your giant bluey-grey eyes. We have a special spot on the couch where we cuddle and gaze out on the ocean's magic.

I’ve learned that you like having your hand held and stretching your fingers out long when I tickle your palm. I've learned you like having your neck nuzzled. I've learned your like having your head rubbed when you nurse and it sometimes puts you in a sleepy trance. I'm slowing learning to decipher your little noises... your hungry cry, your gassy grunt, your sweet coo, your frenzied panic, your quiet contentment.

I love you, my baby.

*m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...