:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Friday, April 30, 2010

:: My Week ::

Mommy tried to take impressions of my hands. It didn't work. I woke up and slapped my hand into my hair & on my clothes. Mommy wasn't very happy.

I drank a lot of milk & got a double chin.

Uncle Noah was a bad influence. Already. ;)

I got to meet Uncle Elliott too. I was a bit nervous when he held me, but luckily I didn't land on the floor.

I made another girl fall in love with me. Daddy says I get my moves from him...

I got to go in the shower. It was heavenly!

Daddy read to me.

Some people thought I was pretty cool.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...