:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I was re-reading a note from a friend last night and it touched me again. Especially now that Judah's here, the note really become a reality and I wanted to share the words of wisdom:

"Don't ever forget that the baby is an addition to your family - You were a family before you created this crazy little life.

Be long in patience - short in regret. Children love to love, no matter what."

This really touched me because I can see how easily the baby's needs can be put before my husband's. This little life is suddenly dependant on me and it such a huge responsibility. But my husband is still number one. Its good to have this reminder to check myself, especially as we establish our new routines as a family.

I am going to blog about our little man's arrival very soon... I promise.

*m


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...