:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dearest Baby,

Last week they couldn't find your head. Luckily, when they sent us in for an ultrasound, they found it.

And it gave us another chance to see you!

I can't believe we are going to get to meet you very, very soon. It seems like I've been pregnant for so long. But at the same time, it seems like just a few days ago that Daddy & I were staring at each other over the positive pregnancy test.

I feel so profoundly happy these days.

Love
M

1 comment:

  1. dear baby...i think I'm coming back home this evening until Saturday morning so pls hold off your arrival...I can't wait to meet you !:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...