:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

You snore loudly.  You crop dust me with your farts.  You cover my Sunday best with dog fur.  But I still love you.


3 comments:

  1. Ha! Love this!!! She's so sweet & I know she loves you too!

    That wall paper is awesome, is that in your house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please post pictures of your house?!? Its looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi anonymous! thank you for your comment! i will post some phots of my house just for you! stay tuned! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...