:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Friday, March 18, 2011

Welcome to a new series called Kisses & Kicks, inspired by Jasmine Star.
It was a toss up between Kisses & Kicks and Beefs & Bouquets.
But I like kissing, so that won out. :)

My very first KISSES to:
1. My husband.  Who can somehow clean my house in one hour flat.  I have no idea how but I secretly suspect he has a cleaning fairy hidden somewhere in our house.
2. Modcloth.com.  Because I just bought the sweetest dress for only $15.99!

My first KICK goes to:
1. Crystal Light.  Because they attempt to make people (read: my mother) believe Crystal Light is 'real' juice, not a combination of aspartame and chemicals and other things that you can't pronounce.  Because then said people give Crystal Light to small children (read: my child).  Not cool.


1 comment:

  1. Love this!!! And I too LOVE Mod Cloth....let's see your dress...I'll post what I bought there on my blog later this week.

    Crystal lighh = blech!

    Oh, and welcome back to blogsphere - I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...