:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Sunday, March 13, 2011

:: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday ::

This week was so so full.  Monday, I watched a new life enter this world.  I was inspired and in awe and amazed.  She took my breath away with her strength and her new son with his plump cheeks and sweet double chin.  So much excitement.  Tuesday was Strong Start, running into other mommas with their lovies.  Wedding discussions and stagette planning.  Watching my boy splash and climb and play and clap to songs, becoming a big boy.  A lunch date - just the two of us, sharing.  Tender moments, quiet and alone.  Wednesday was a day at home, watching the ocean roll from our couch, white caps making their way to the sandy shores.  Wandering to the pool, warm and quiet, only one other momma and her boys.  A brave baby, under the water, frolicking and playing.  Comments about his necklace and sweet face, my little fish.  Snuggles in the hot tub, warm water poured over his back.  Wandering the mall, finding friends.  A compassionate woman, understanding my apprehension about work, her sympathy making me well up.  Homemade bread and broccoli asiago soup, because broccoli is his favorite.  Thursday and Friday, early mornings to head to the ferry, professional again.  A baby left alone, time to bond with Nona.  A unfortunate rain storm.  Lectures on periodontal disease and lasers and smoking cessation and botox.  Catching up with school mates.  Dinner made, my momma's homemade cooking; I have eaten more homemade cooking from her since having Judah than in my entire childhood.  These moments are my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...