:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Last weekend, I had the privilege of taking maternity photos for Melinda & Jon.  Melinda is the younger sister of one of my best friends on the Sunshine Coast, Judy.  I had met Melinda before in my 'real' job and was excited for the opportunity to spend time with her again.  Its hard to believe Melinda is due in just a few short weeks - she had a bounce in her step, rocked some saucy boots, and radiated with pregnancy glow.  Its no surprise that Jon looked completely smitten and proud with her the whole time.  We spent most of the time talking about all things baby and pregnancy related, but Judy told me the story of how they met... Its a very sweet story of Jon stalking Melinda at the gym and her salon until he got her attention.  I love when men know what they want and go after it!  And, obviously Jon's instincts were right - these two seem like a perfect match.  They obviously adore each other & their little one is going to be so well loved and cared for!






Their adorable first 'baby', Molly.


We had to get some pictures on the bluffs in Sechelt.  Its the same place where their wedding photos were taken a year and a half ago.

I was trying out my posing skills on this one.  They are laughing because it felt so cheesy.  But I actually love how it turned out.  

Melinda & Jon, thank you for such a great start to 2011!  I had a fabulous afternoon with you.  Please tell Charles that I did, in fact, let you talk too. :)  *m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...