:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Monday, January 31, 2011

:: Miss Skyla ::

Early January, Judah & I board a jet plane and headed down to Vegas.  Not a typical vacation spot with a 9-month old, but my 'new' sister lives there.  She's new because I got her for Christmas last year, courtesy of facebook.  

We spent three days wandering malls, snuggling babies and discussing everything motherhood, including diapers, bootie creams, and breast pumps.  Just like real sisters.  

I could not get enough of 6 week old Skyla, Judah's very first cousin.  Her cheeks were plump, her hair wild and her outfits beyond girly.  She's a complete doll.

One of my favorites from our afternoon photo session.



My beautiful sister.

 My sister & her mom.


Little J wasn't sure who this tiny thing was making so much noise.

An afternoon of shopping.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...