:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Monday, January 31, 2011

:: Judah Winslow Noel ::
(Posted 1 month late.  Momma's sorry!)

18 pounds 5 ounces
28 inches

At nine months old, you are becoming your own little person so rapidly. 
Everyday there are moments when you seem like a little boy already, no longer a baby.  Whether its in the way you turn your head, the way you understand I'm teasing you - giving me a sly little grin, or the way you sit munching on a mum mum.  They all show me you are no longer my wee babe.

You got your two front teeth for Christmas, just days apart.  The tiny little gap between them melts me.

You have gotten a wee bit sassy, desperately trying to escape while I dress you, and even throwing a mini tantrum once or twice.  Its hard not to laugh.  You scowl when focused and unimpressed... I see myself reflected in you.  We have the same forehead furrow.

You've discovered your hands more and more, clapping to music or when your toys light up.  You learned your first sign - milk - after only a few days.  And then quickly learned to wave.  Sometimes doing both simultaneously.

You are a sensitive babe, broken hearted and desperate when told "No".  You are persistent, not getting frustrated by obstacles or well-placed obstructions, but tenaciously pushing forward until your goal is achieved (read: teething on something electronic & usually involves cell phones, tv remotes, and playstation controllers.)

My son, my son.  You are making our life richer by the day.

Love,
your momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...