:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

*Warning: This was almost too embarrassing to post, so I've held onto it
for about a month. Don't judge me.

This will be the last "Mother of a Newborn" posting because Judah is officially a real baby now. He decided that he had enough of being a newborn and turned into a baby overnight, without so much as consulting Jody and me. I say this because newborns don't hold their heads up and look around for minutes at a time. Newborns don't grab handfuls of mommy's hair. Newborns don't knock the playmat toys dangling overhead in an attempt to grab them.

I miss my skinny little newbie. But I'm also fascinated at the baby you are becoming. Your feisty little personality that is pouring out of you a little more everyday. We watch you discover the world with amusement, joy and wonder.

You are engrossed with the black ceiling fan in our room and the wall decals above your bed. They both fascinate you unlike anything else.

I am a lucky momma.


Soooo. Without further stalling...

You know you are the mother of a newborn when...

You go to change a diaper and discover there are two in there!!! Seriously, what's wrong with me?! Sleep deprivation, anyone? Someone taught me to not remove the dirty diaper until I put the new one on. Well, apparently, I just button the sleeper back up and left them both in there. I fell over laughing and called Jody in to take a look. At least I can laugh at myself, right?

1 comment:

  1. oh Mo!!!! You are TOO funny!! Thanks for the laugh...WITH you tho...not AT you, seriously!!
    oh and btw...for some reason your blog is appearing as ":" ...and no "The Page's Page" anymore...? fyi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...