:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Saturday, June 5, 2010

This Wednesday was my littlest brother, Elliott's, grade 12 graduation. Its hard to believe he's officially done high school. I remember cuddling him as a newborn and changing his diaper when I babysat. For some reason, back then, it was acceptable to leave your 11 year-old in charge of three little boys for an entire summer. Surprisingly, none of them died of malnutrition as the only things I could cook were scrambled eggs or macaroni and cheese. Sometimes, if they were good, I would do a gourmet version of mac and cheese by adding hotdogs. Delish.

Hitting on the principal.

The original Thomlison gang.
I still call them my little brothers, even though they all tower over me.

Elliott & his pseudo brother, Colin.
I don't know why this is underline & its make me very mad...

Judah getting some lovin' from Uncle Noah.

My mom & her husband, Phil.

Noah makes me laugh. A lot.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I seem to remember you were pretty good with the Hamburger Helper as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...