:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Friday, June 4, 2010

Recently I stumbled upon Etsy.

Its trouble.

I love going to the mailbox and finding a present in the mail...
Even if I purchased the present myself.

Even though we are in a constant state of renos at our house, the walls are pretty much bare. Now that I'm home full-time, I've been trying to spruce up the place a little bit.

Here's my two most recent Etsy purchases:

A print for Judah's room titled "Heaven Sent"... I couldn't resist.


This one is for the front entrance. I think. I love the bold colors.

Both prints are from dazeychic.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/dazeychic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...