:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Friday, March 26, 2010

My maternity leave started this Monday. I had an incredibly busy day cleaning, doing laundry and making freezer meals for once the baby arrives. Some call it "nesting", but I think its more likely just revenge for slacking in my household chores over the last few weeks. My Minnow, on the other hand, had a lovely day sleeping. All day. In the sunshine. I put her bed outside in the sun while I cleaned out the car and this is what I stumbled upon coming around the corner of the house. I just wish the picture had an audio application for her loud snoring. *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...