:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Friday, February 5, 2010

Good Morning

Its 5:22 a.m. & I am wide awake. Its definitely not for lack of trying to sleep. Technically, I've been awake since 4:51 a.m. I lied in bed for a while, trying my left side with body pillow, my right side snuggling Minnow, and then curling up to Jody. Nothing. Still wide awake. I've read about this happening. I guess its training for multiple feedings & little awakenings in the night by our little guy. Right now, I'm so excited to meet him, I don't even think I'll mind. That much. *smile*

Here's a picture of my little Minnow, completely zoned out in our bed. Just about her favorite place in the world.

And in her bed. One of my favorite things about her is how her tongue comes out when she sleeps...

And its totally dehydrated & still out when she wakes up... It usually stays like this for a good minute or 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...