:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Monday, February 8, 2010

:: 2010 ::


One of my girlfriends, Shawna, always does a word for the year... A word to sum up the expectations, desires, excitement for the coming year.

This idea inspired me & I pondered the idea of a word for our little family. But, I decided, I wanted a word for me, personally. And the word I heard so clearly one day as I cleaned the bathroom (glamorous, I know!), was "DARE".

dare |de(ə)r|1 have the courage to do something2 defy or challenge (someone) to do something3 take the risk of; brave

This sums up a lot for me personally as I enter 2010.

So, its my word. :)

For me, this means dare to trust God, dare to dream big dreams and, most importantly, have the courage to believe in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...