:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Who Knew?


See this picture above? That’s us… your brand new parents. We didn’t know it at the time, but I was already pregnant with you in this picture. I actually made a bet with your dad that if I was pregnant, I would get to buy a piece of art on our trip (in San Fran). I'm still waiting for him to hold up his end of the bargin. :)

Even though I'm almost 27 weeks pregnant, the idea that we're going to be parents, real parents, is pretty crazy. I had a minor meltdown a few weeks ago when I realized that we have no clue how to raise a polite, happy, brillant child. But what I do know is:

1. We know about love & laughter. I think these are both very important. We have a lot of fun together. He's my favorite person. He makes me laugh everyday. And I know how to do the robot dance, which makes him laugh. Probably because I'm a really terrible robot.

2. Minnow is pretty cool. And she's your big fur-sister. And we raised her. So, hopefully that's a good indication. *shrug* And, be forewarned, she'll probably lick you in the mouth on a regular basis.

3. We like adventures. We hope you like them too. We don’t sit around much - so when you get here, expect to be bundled up and carried along for the ride.

Sound like fun? I hope so.

Love,

*m


1 comment:

  1. YAY! So cool to hear about your blog. Looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...