:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Things I'm Loving

With a little one on the way, we've been throwing around nursery ideas over that few months. Making an actual decision is WAY harder than I thought it would be... We want it to be a nursery, but not too baby-ish. Gender specific without being over-the-top boyish. Modern but still warm & homey. You get the idea...

I thought we'd have lots of time for decisions, but I've been hearing too many stories lately of people going into labour weeks, even a month, early. So, next week, when our own bedroom will be finished (more on that later!), we're starting the nursery. And by "we", I mean Jody. My husband really needs his own home reno show, like Mike Holmes meets Sarah Richardson. *smile*


Here's a few things I'm loving as possible nursery ideas:



Lovin' the colorful wall & the monkey picture above the crib!


Obviously, a little girly (think more blue, less pink), but the tree wall decal is SO great!


I'm really liking the orange & bright blue combo! Again, a little girly, but that can be easily changed to something manly. :)

And ideas? Suggestions? Comments?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...