:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Tuesday, March 1, 2011


#7. Write a blog to encourage another beautiful woman.
I want women, as a sisterhood, to feel encouraged and uplifted by one another.  I think women have an incredible power to release compassion and change the world by nurturing each other.  Rather than competing and comparing, I think we as women should strive to help, stand beside and drive forward other woman by being a friend, a mother, a sister and a daughter to others who need it, biological or not.  NOW is the time to write the story of our lives and thrive in life, being the best version of ourselves and helping others achieve that as well.  I think seeing this mentality and attitude in women I know is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.  And I pray that it is the type of woman I am and am becoming.

#8. Have a beauty secret?  Share, please!
My beauty secret is that I use lotion to remove my makeup when I resemble a raccoon.  I smear a bit on a facecloth and gently rub it over my eyes.  I find it works just as well as eye make-up remover and involves less scrubbing (read: less stretching my delicate eye skin = less botox in the future = more money in the travel fund).  My other secret weapon is this miracle liquid to help tame my unruly, frizzy mess almost known as my hair.  It cost $20 at a local salon, but it has lasted two years and is the only thing that keeps my hair straight through rain & coast mugginess.  It is the only reason I have the occasional good hair day.  Like today.  Happy Hair Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...