:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 5.  Write a blog thanking someone who has made your heart come alive.

The phrase "made your heart come alive" could only be applied to one person - my Jody.  I fell in love with this boy many, many years ago by accident.  Throughout my life, although I was always surrounded with amazing people, I never felt as though I measured up - intellectually, physically, emotionally, aesthetically.  Then I met someone who loved me, truly loved me, for me.  It sounds so cliche to say, but it was the first time in my life that I felt whole, complete.  Because of his unconditional love and acceptance.

Day 6.  Jaded beauty.  Has the world's definition of beauty ever jaded you?


For a long time.  Because I'm not the idealized beauty standard in North America... I'm short, round, and must faithfully attend to my body hair.  But, I have come to appreciate my quirks and flaws, which are many.  They make good material for jokes.  Plus, because I know how to stack coupons, I get shaving cream quite cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...