:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Monday, December 20, 2010

We are sick.  Not just sniffles sick.  But hacking chest coughs and congested sinuses and lost voices.  I haven't felt this horrible since last year at Christmas, the last time I was sick.  But, I'm trying to stay possitive and am convinced I will feel better before the 24th!

I was just curled up on the couch with a hot cup of strong orange pekoe and read this:

"Trust yourself.  Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life.  Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibiiltiy into flames of achievement."
- Golda Meir

I had to share it immediately.  Now, back to my tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...