:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

:: Baby M ::
Yesterday afternoon, while the wind stormed outside, I had the pleasure of cranking the fireplace and blasting the heater to keep this little guy warm as we striped him naked for some newbie pictures.  At only three weeks old, slightly older than the ideal newbie photo shoot age, Baby M was a total champ.  He put up with us posing and bending him, stuffing him inside cocoons and various hats, until the afternoon light faded away.  He has such a sweet temperament.  I could have cuddled him all afternoon long.

There is something so sweet about baby feet.

 The cuteness is almost too much!  He is beyond adorable!

Baby M would not surrender his soother easily.  But I love this picture of him with it.

Goodness me.  
I thought about trying to hide him behind a pillow so I could keep him.  
I think his momma would have noticed. ;)


Tanya requested a baby bum picture & I love how this turned out.  There is something so sweet about a baby's soft little booty.

Stunning.  
Its hard to believe this gorgeous woman had a baby just a few weeks ago.  She is such a natural, relaxed mother.  Seeing her with her son and her obvious adoration for him was truly special.

Love all his stretches.  Reminded me of my little guy when he was a newbie!

Trying to convince Baby M to go to sleep.
I love the way he was clinging to him momma's fingers.


Court, thank you for sharing your photo shoot with me!  
Tanya, you are doing such an amazing job as a new momma!  Baby M is beyond cute!  Thank you for this opportunity to take pictures for you and letting me fumble my way through posing and positioning to get you some pictures of your wee babe.  Thank you for your patience and willingness to be a human prop.  :) 
He is a treasure & so very well loved already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...