:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Monday, July 26, 2010

:: Random Things ::

* I found a dirty diaper in my diaper bag today. And I can't remember putting it in there. Never a good sign.
* I have an addiction to this season of the Bachelorette. And have already reminded myself that its on tonight multiple times today.
* I tried GEO Cashing yesterday for the first time. It went like this: Find coordinates for Object #1. Walk to pier. Search for Object. Get mad. Search more. Get distracted by gelato. Continue searching. Nothing. Get mad @ the GPS. Decide to skip to Object #2. Hike through a sketchy, blackberry bush trail. Search. Tell Minnow to hurry up (she's dodging blackberry prickles 20 feet back). Find nothing. Give up & go home. GO Cashing stinks.
*Things I call Minnow: The Pig, Piggy, Minnie, Min, MinMin, Little Lady. Amazingly, she responds to them all.
* I love Betsy Johnson socks, usually purchased from TJ Max. Even when its 30 degrees and I have no need for socks, I buy them.
* I started a diet today. To help aid in removing the baby weight spare tire I'm rockin'.

1 comment:

  1. okay...what are betsy johnson socks??? and...good luck on the diet!! sorry if i tempt you with goodies...:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...