:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Baby Legs


I'm having trouble convincing Jody that Baby Legs are acceptable for little boys. Jody's usually the more fashionable one between the two of us (yes, I know I should be concerned), so I've been questioning my decision to buy Jubs a pair. But I really do love them, especially now that summer's finally arrived - they are perfect with a little undershirt. Especially a bulldog undershirt.
But am I wrong? Are they too girly?
Please help me decide.
So in 15 years, when my son looks at this picture, I don't have to take all the blame.

2 comments:

  1. once his legs are more than skin and bone (:)) i think he'll rock those Baby Legs...especially with his bull dog onezie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lincoln has the pirate skull ones, got them as a gift. I'm not sure how to have him wear them, it's much easier with girls. So far, not convinced.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...