:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Monday, May 17, 2010

On Mother's Day, Judah started smiling. Not from gassiness or in his sleep. And not just once, a rare little glimpse of a smile. But big, large, happy smiles over and over again.

It melts my heart everytime.

It starts out as a little 'I may have gas again' smile...

And then goes into a open-mouthed 'I'm going to eat you' smile...

And finally into 'melt mommy's heart' smile.
Having my baby learn to smile on Mother's Day topped off an already fabulous day. I can't even find the right words to describe how I feel when he smiles at me, except to say that it melts my heart, literally. I feel like its a sign of his happiness & contentment... It makes me feel like I'm doing an alright job in my adventure in motherhood.

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh...i know and love that feeling too...and love his outfit. can't believe Logan is already out of it...what a chunk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...