:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Friday, May 28, 2010

Jody and I had our very first date night last Friday. While hanging out with my friend, Christina, during the day, she casually mentioned that her, her beautiful little girls and her hubby had kept Friday night free so that they could watch Judah for us. I was a little unsure. I never thought I'd be nervous ninny about leaving my baby, but I was...

Arriving home to discuss ensuing date with Jody, some friends had just dropped off a belated baby present - a gift certificate to one of our favorite restaurants! It was a sign. So off on our date we went. Spending some quality time with my hubby was priceless. And we only talked about Judah a few times, I promise. *smile*

Here's some pictures of Judah getting spoiled by his babysitters. They may look young, but they are very mature.
Christina helping me in my effort to make Judah like a pacifier.

Christina, THANK YOU so so much for our date!
xo

3 comments:

  1. no prob!! Seriously...i think you're due for another in the NEAR future!! let me know when!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps>> like the pictures...and your new little blog badges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I got them for this cool other site I look at... and the pictures too... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...