:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Friday, February 26, 2010

I love these little shoes!

Recently, I discovered Etsy. Maybe I'd been avoided it because I knew the trouble it could cause to my budget. But, with this little dude on the way, I keep wandering over to etsy to check out all the unique baby things.

And, for only $10, I have to buy these little shoes! :)

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=40844665

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...