:: Our Story ::

We try not to take life too seriously & are entertained by the little things, like treating our dog, Minnow, like a baby, laughing at our silly, sweet babies, basement foosball tournaments, and dance parties in the car. We are madly in love with each other and the wee family we are building. Come & stay awhile. xo

{ photography :: www.melissapagephotoart.com }

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Just watched this video essay, linked from another blog, about motherhood.  It really is beautiful.

Mom 2.0: Defining a Movement

Two of my favorite statements in it are:
"You have to be brave with your life, so that others can be brave with theirs."

"You are writing the story of your only life every single minute of every single day and my greatest hope for you, sweet child, is that I can teach you how to write a good one."

Amen & Amen.  That is my prayer.

**Just as I was working on this post, my girlfriend, Christina, posted a video on her blog with a similar theme.  I just watched it (while slacking off from my garage sale duties) and it made me want to cry.**

The Gift of an Ordinary Day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...